Better then visiting the Mile High City is calling it HOME
Relocating is not only about moving to a new home, it is also about finding the perfect community, great schools and figuring out many “unknowns” that are associated with the new location.
Having lived in several different countries and moving across the Atlantic in the early 1990s, I can only understand what a stressful and overwhelming process you are experiencing.
Everybody’s needs and situations are unique and different. I will provide you with all the resources that you need to make an informed decision about finding the best location to match your lifestyle and fit your budget.
In order to serve you the best, I need a few details from you. Just fill out the Relocation Form below or the Contact Form. You can request the RELOCATION PACKET. I will mail you information customized to your specific situation. Once we narrow down the areas where you want to start looking, I will be sending you active listings on a regular basis. When you visit, I will give you a tour of all the areas and help you figure out what will match your wants and needs. No obligation, no pressure.
Fun Facts about Denver, Colorado:
According to The Denver Office of Economic Development (OED), Metro Denver has a population of 2.7 million people, with a growth rate that has consistently outpaced the national rate every decade since the 1930s. The region continued to grow steadily during the past decade, averaging two percent population growth each year from 1997 to 2007. And by 2030, Metro Denver’s population is anticipated to increase by nearly 50 percent to almost 3.9 million, with 800,000 new jobs being created.
By 2030, Metro Denver’s population is anticipated to increase by nearly 50 percent to almost 3.9 million, with 800,000 new jobs being created.
Why are people flocking to the Mile High City? Possibly because it has one of nation’s strongest metropolitan economies. Median household income in the Metro Denver area is 15.6 percent higher than the national median income.
- Denver has an average of more than 300 sunny days per year.
- With less water vapor in the air at this altitude, the sky really is bluer in Colorado.
- Colorado is the third fastest growing state in the last decade.
- Denver Residents have easy access to more than 35 ski areas and over 15 million acres of national parks.
- There are 200 named peaks visible from Denver, including 32 that soar to 13,000 feet and above. The mountain panorama visible from Denver is 140 miles long.
- Denver boasts the largest city park system in the country, 90 golf courses and 650 miles of paved trails. There are more than 100 parks, dozen museums, two water parks, US Mint, Denver Zoo, Denver Botanical Gardens and more.
- Denver International Airport (DIA) is currently the sixth busiest airport in the country and the 11th busiest in the world.
- Denver has spent more than $8 billion in the last decade on new attractions including building three new sports stadiums; a new downtown amusement park; a new world-class aquarium; three new art museums; a new opera house; a new 1,100-room Hyatt hotel; and doubling the size of the Colorado Convention Center.
- Denver is home to the second largest performing arts complex in the nation with 10 theaters seating 10,000 people for theater, symphony, opera and ballet.
- Denver brews more beer than any other city with 80 different beers brewed here daily.
- In Denver’s ratified air, golf balls go 10 percent farther. So do cocktails. Alcoholic drinks pack more of a punch than at sea level.
- Denver is the second most educated city in the US. 26 % of residents have a four-year college degree compared to the national average of 17 %.
- DENVER IS FUN